Dr. Jeffrey Moore is a dermatologist practicing in Evansville, IN. Dr. Moore specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Moore diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1979
Indiana University School of Medicine 1979
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Dermatology; Clarian Methodist Hosp Of Indi, Internal Medicine
- Baylor College Of Med 1980
- Mercy St Vincent Medical Center/Mercy Health Partners Program
Dr. Jeffrey Keith Moore MD's Practice location
Evansville, IN 47713Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Keith Moore MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moore
- What Could Scabs on Your Scalp Be Telling You?
IntroductionThe scabs that occur on the scalp can be quite itchy, frustrating, and unsightly. Scratching the scalp can also worsen the problem along with increasing the risk of developing an infection. In most cases, the scabs on the scalp tend to clear up on their own without the use of...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- Alternative Treatments for Acne
The skin is a reflection of an individual’s internal health. Radiant, beautiful skin indicates proper care, healthy diet, and sufficient hydration. Skin invaded with blackheads or whiteheads shows the existence of an oxidative damage, hormonal imbalance, and poor nutrition.Causes of AcneAcne is...
- What are the Stages of Melanoma?
Melanoma is a type of skin cancer which affects the melanocytes of the skin, which give skin its color. It is a malignant tumor and may develop from an existing mole or as a new mole. It being malignant means that it is a dangerous condition and can lead to death. The common sites they affect are...
- How Is Rosacea Diagnosed?
Rosacea is a long-standing skin condition that mainly affects females in the ages between 30 to 50 years. It initially develops some redness over the face and later followed by bumps that look similarly to pimples. It commonly affects the cheeks, nose, and forehead. These symptoms are often...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- Dr. Edwin E Kasha M.D.999 S Kenmore Dr Evansville IN 47714
- Dr. Gary L Waterman D.O.421 Chestnut St Evansville IN 47713
- Dr. Mary Tisserand M.D.3700 Bellemeade Ave Evansville IN 47714
- Dr. Shari Lyn Barrett M.D.3700 Bellemeade Ave Evansville IN 47714
- Dr. Charles P Hudson M.D.3501 Washington Ave Evansville IN 47714
- Dr. Naji H Tawfik MD, PHD, FRCPC, FAAD421 Chestnut St Evansville IN 47713