Dr. Jeffrey Knispel is a dermatologist practicing in Danbury, CT. Dr. Knispel specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Knispel diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Mt Sinai Sch of Med of The City Univ of Ny, New York Ny 1995
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai 1995
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Sudden infant death syndrome in Hamburg. An epidemiological analysis of 150
- Habituation of aversive reticular stimulation effects on evoked potentials.
- Tegmental stimulation: aversive effects of behavior and modulation of visual evoked potentials.
- Activity and excitability to electrical current of cortical auditory receptive neurons of awake cats as affected by stimulus association.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Dermatology; Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University Chicago 1996
- CEME/Mount Sinai Medical Center Program
Dr. Jeffrey D Knispel M.D.'s Practice location
Danbury, CT 06810Get Direction
NEWTOWN, CT 06470Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey D Knispel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Knispel
- How Can I Remove the Bags Under My Eyes?
Under eye bags, a very common sign of aging, refer to the swollen regions under the eyes that give a puffy appearance. The skin under the eyes is very thin and is easily affected by the flow of fluids. Fluid retention is one of the common causes of under eye bags. These delicate tissues and muscles...
- What is Sunburn?
Love Sun and Sand? Who doesn’t? But are you aware that about 70% of the people who enjoy the ultraviolet rays of the sun get sunburn? In most of the cases this results from too much of exposure to the Sun. It may also result from exposure to ultraviolet rays. Although there are warnings about...
- Red Light Therapy and How It Works
What is red light therapy?Red light therapy is the non-technical term for photobiomodulation, which includes several techniques that use low-level laser light for pain relief or wound healing. Red light therapy begins with the tissue recovery process and other forms of rejuvenation, which can...
- Primary Cold Sore Infection: What Is It?
A primary cold sore infection is described as the first time that you are infected with the herpes simplex virus (HSV) that causes cold sores. The most common area affected is the mouth. The reason is that the moist inner skin is not resistant to the virus compared to the normal skin.Primary (or...
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Dr. Rhonda Quain Klein MD, MPH761 Main Avenue Norwalk CT 06851
- Dr. William A Notaro MD27 Hospital Ave Danbury CT 06810
- Dr. Barry S Goldberg MD25 Tamarack Ave Danbury CT 06811
- Dr. Michael Patrick Noonan M.D.160 Hawley Ln Trumbull CT 06611
- Dr. Laurence A Sibrack M.D.73 Sand Pit Rd Danbury CT 06810
- Dr. Loyd S Godwin M.D.2890 Main St Stratford CT 06614