Dr. Jeffrey Knispel is a dermatologist practicing in Danbury, CT. Dr. Knispel specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Knispel diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Mt Sinai Sch of Med of The City Univ of Ny, New York Ny 1995
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai 1995
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Sudden infant death syndrome in Hamburg. An epidemiological analysis of 150
- Habituation of aversive reticular stimulation effects on evoked potentials.
- Tegmental stimulation: aversive effects of behavior and modulation of visual evoked potentials.
- Activity and excitability to electrical current of cortical auditory receptive neurons of awake cats as affected by stimulus association.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Dermatology; Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University Chicago 1996
- CEME/Mount Sinai Medical Center Program
Dr. Jeffrey D Knispel M.D.'s Practice location
Danbury, CT 06810Get Direction
NEWTOWN, CT 06470Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey D Knispel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Knispel
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- Will My Diet Induce Eczema?
Irritation and itching are two common symptoms of eczema. Whether diets are helpful to alleviate these symptoms is still not yet clear. Many studies that tried to associate diet and eczema have had contradictory results. Some studies show that eczema is related to food allergies, but many people...
- Paronychia Treatment
What is paronychia?Paronychia is a form of skin infection that occurs around the fingernails and toenails. Bacteria, Candida (yeast), or a combination of both microorganisms usually cause this infection. Paronychia may gradually or suddenly develop depending on the root cause of the infection. Its...
- What Are Cold Sores?
Cold sores are small, painful blisters that form on the lips or skin around the nose, mouth, or chin. Also called as herpes labialis and fever blisters, cold sores are caused by a herpes simplex virus (HSV) infection. It usually begins in childhood or young adulthood and continues to persist...
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- What are Ingrown Hairs: Get the Facts
Sometimes hair avoids its normal growth path, curls tightly and digs deeper into the skin, piercing its own follicle or surrounding tissue. It is usually brought on by incorrect shaving techniques and forceful removal of hair on faces, armpits, genital area and legs. The hair grows into the skin...
- Dr. Rhonda Quain Klein MD, MPH761 Main Avenue Norwalk CT 06851
- Dr. Michael Patrick Noonan M.D.160 Hawley Ln Trumbull CT 06611
- Dr. Barry S Goldberg MD25 Tamarack Ave Danbury CT 06811
- Dr. William A Notaro MD27 Hospital Ave Danbury CT 06810
- Dr. Laurence A Sibrack M.D.73 Sand Pit Rd Danbury CT 06810
- Dr. Loyd S Godwin M.D.4 CORPORATE DR. SHELTON CT 00648