Dr. John J Park M.D.
Proctologist1550 N Northwest Hwy Suite 107 Park Ridge IL, 60068
Dr. John Park was an early leader in laparoscopic colorectal surgery in Illinois. He earned his medical degree at the University of Illinois College of Medicine in Chicago, and completed his general surgery ...
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1995
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1995
Colon & Rectal SurgeryAmerican Board of Colon & Rectal SurgeryABCRS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Crohn's Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Vascular Disease
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Colon And Rectal Surgery; Univ Il Coll Of Med, General Surgery
- University of Illinois, College of Medicine At Peoria
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
Dr. John J Park M.D.'s Practice location
Park Ridge, IL 60068Get Direction
Dr. John J Park M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Park
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Colon Cancer
What is colon cancer?Colon cancer is cancer of the large intestine, also known as the colon. If the last segment of the colon, the rectum, has a cancerous growth, it is known as rectal carcinoma. These two conditions are collectively referred to as colorectal cancer.Carcinoma of the colon is the...
- What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?
What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is an infection of the prostate which causes abnormal growth of cells on the prostate gland. Prostate cancer is known to inhabit the body of an individual for a long time before displaying any symptoms. During the first...
- What Is a Proctologist?
Proctology, also known as colorectal surgery, is a field in medicine that focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of diseases or disorders of the colon, rectum, and anus. The one who specializes in proctology is called a proctologist or a colorectal surgeon. What is a proctologist?A proctologist is...
- What Is an Anal Fissure?
What is an anal fissure?The anal canal is a short tube surrounded by muscle at the end of the rectum. An anal fissure is a small crack, tear, or rip in the anal canal lining. Anal fissure is often very small, but can cause you severe pain. The pain gets worse after passing stool and normally last...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Michael Francis Mcgee M.D.676 N Saint Clair St Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Amy Halverson MD680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Joshua M Eberhardt M.D.Cleveland Clinic 9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Theodore J Saclarides M.D.1725 W Harrison Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Johan Fredrik Nordenstam MD2800 Chicago Avenue South Minneapolis MN 55407
- Dr. Dana Michelle Hayden M.D.1700 W. Van Buren St. Chicago IL 60612