Dr. Batool Imtiaz practices Geriatric Medicine in New Hyde Park, NY. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Imtiaz works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Dr. Batool Imtiaz M.D.'s Practice location
New Hyde Park, NY 11040Get Direction
DALLAS, TX 75243Get Direction
Dr. Batool Imtiaz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease (PD)?Parkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive neurological movement disorder, which means that the symptoms of this disease gradually get worse over time. The exact cause of the disease is still unknown. There is also no cure for this medical condition, but...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to affect the nerve cells, which produce the brain chemical called dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system, which can affect movements of the body. This disease gradually develops, wherein there is hardly any...
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Cognitive-Enhancing Medication for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to have an impact on the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system that can affect body movements. The disease develops gradually, wherein there are hardly noticeable tremors...
- Dr. Prem B Singla MD2015 GRAND CONCOURSE BRONX NY 10453
- Dr. Esther U. Chijioke M.D101 W 147th St New York New York 10039
- Dr. Bella Zimilevich M.D.6301 MILL LN BROOKLYN NY 11234
- Dr. Keiko Kimura MD141 S Central Ave Hartsdale NY 10530
- Dr. Karin-elizabeth Michelle Ouchida M.D.1484 1st Ave New York NY 10075
- Dr. Nana A Makalatia MD5141 BROADWAY NEW YORK NY 10034