Dr. Duc Hong Phan M.D
Internist1200 N State St Ird 620 Los Angeles CA, 90033
Dr. Duc Phan, MD specializes in internal medicine, and currently sees patients in Los angeles, California. Dr. Phan received his medical degree from George Washington University School Of Medicine And ...
Dr. Duc Hong Phan M.D's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90033Get Direction
Houston, TX 77072Get Direction
Dr. Duc Hong Phan M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Phan
- Genes Can Influence an Individual's Body Language and Behavior
Empathetic behavior and body language are both associated with genetic variations, according to a study published in, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Thus, a smile or nod of empathy may explain the type of genes the individual has. Individuals who display more empathetic behavior...
- What Causes Lupus?
Lupus is an autoimmune ailment. This means that instead of your body’s regular defense system attacking viruses and bacteria, it destroys healthy tissues. This causes swelling. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain, ulcers in the...
- Do Women Need Additional Supplements?
Women try to include more healthy options in their diet — fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, and whole grains. Many experts still advise women to concentrate on healthier diets, rather than focusing on pills and supplements.MultivitaminsMany experts were of the opinion that multivitamin...
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- What are the Causes of Abdominal Pain?
A pain that may start or spread from anywhere in between the chest to the pelvic region is often referred to as abdominal pain. Abdominal pain is of different types. Some of them are acute, while others are chronic. Some of them may be rated as mild, while others may range between moderate and...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- Liviu Alexandru Chindris225 West Broadway Glendale California 91204
- Nazar al-Bussam2099 West Washington Boulevard Los Angeles California 90066
- Ms. Rita Kumar M.D.4340 OVERLAND AVE CULVER CITY CA 90230
- Dr. Danielle Marie Mellace D.O. Beverly Hills California 90211
- Dr. Marian Jalil M D14350 WHITTIER BLVD WHITTIER CA 90605
- Dr. Cranford L. Scott M.D.625 E Hardy St Inglewood CA 90301