Dr. Duc Hong Phan M.D
Internist10603 Bellaire Blvd Houston TX, 77072
Dr. Duc Phan, MD specializes in internal medicine, and currently sees patients in Los angeles, California. Dr. Phan received his medical degree from George Washington University School Of Medicine And ...
Dr. Duc Hong Phan M.D's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90033Get Direction
Houston, TX 77072Get Direction
Dr. Duc Hong Phan M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Phan
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
The vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable and persistent...
- Sperm Cells Mimic Embryonic Stem Cells
Sperm cells in the testicles are able to mimic the embryonic stem cells and can develop into any of the adult cells in the body. These germ cells, also called spermatogonial cells, belong to the adult stem cells and are the precursor of sperm cells.Based on a new study published in the online...
- Is Walking an Effective Workout?
Walking has many conveniences. As a simple form of exercise, walking doesn't require any expensive equipment or special routine. It offers a number of health benefits, including weight loss, lowering of cholesterol, reducing the risk of diseases, and it improves circulation in the body.Many experts...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- Home Remedies for Oral Candidiasis
Oral thrush or oral candidiasis is an infection of the mouth caused by the fungus, Candida. This fungus is also known as yeast. It is normal for Candida organisms to live in our bodies since they are generally harmless. However, when they overgrow, they can cause infections. Such infections can...
- Dr. Darius Furrokh Wania M.D.10080 Bellaire Blvd Houston TX 77072
- Dr. Daniel Dinh Le M.D.10515 Bellaire Blvd Houston TX 77072
- Mr. Hung T Dang M.D.10838 Beechnut St Houston TX 77072
- Dr. Jessica Santiago Khan MD7474 S Kirkwood Rd Houston TX 77072
- Dr. Cuong Trinh MD7991 S. DAIRY ASHFORD RD. HOUSTON TX 77072
- Dr. Tram Ho MD12924 BELLAIRE BLVD HOUSTON TX 77072