Dr. Kent Tuneberg is a Dentist practicing in Rockford, IL. Dr. Tuneberg specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Kent Tuneberg DMD's Practice location
Rockford, IL 61107Get Direction
Dr. Kent Tuneberg DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Dr. Martha M Muldowney DDS5464 Pine Lane Roscoe IL 61073
- Dr. Sima Sam DDS1200 W State St Rockford IL 61102
- Dr. Mihaela Popa D.M.D.74 Eclipse Ctr Beloit WI 53511
- Dr. Jason Michael Grinter DDS275 N Phelps Ave Rockford IL 61108
- Dr. Saleem Wong Siddiqui DDS1100 Broadway Rockford IL 61104
- Dr. Patrick Woods DDS1200 W State St Rockford IL 61102