Dr. Adam Sainato is a Chiropractor practicing in Port Orange, FL. Dr. Sainato specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Sainato seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Adam Robert Sainato D.C.'s Practice location
Port Orange, FL 32127Get Direction
Dr. Adam Robert Sainato D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Tonya Dacko2006 S. Ridgewood Avenue DAYTONABEACH FL 32119
- Dr. Shelly Seidenberg4904 Clyde Morris Blvd, Ste A Port Orange FL 32129
- Kylee Kessler701 E 3rd Ave Ste 5 New Smyrna Beach FL 32169-3101
- Dr. Keith Charles Richard D.C.2568 S Ridgewood Ave Edgewater FL 32141
- Dr. James Michael Young D.C.3729 S Nova Rd Port Orange FL 32129
- Dr. John Hornocker D.C.305 Main St Auburndale FL 33823