Dr. Robert C Parke M.D.
Family PractitionerBoston Meps Medical Section 495 Summer Street Boston MA, 02210
Dr. Robert Parke is a family practitioner practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Parke specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Parke possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Vt Coll of Med, Burlington Vt 1976
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- The Northern Ireland troubles and limb loss: a retrospective study.
- Melorheostosis--an unusual cause of amputation.
- A study of the physical rehabilitation and psychological state of patients who sustained limb loss as a result of terrorist activity in Northern Ireland 1969-2003.
- Living with long-term home dialysis.
- Malcolm Grow Med Ctr, Family Medicine
Dr. Robert C Parke M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02210Get Direction
Boston, MA 02210Get Direction
Dr. Robert C Parke M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parke
- How is Lactose Intolerance Diagnosed?
Lactose intolerance has gained a lot of prominence in recent years. The common symptoms of lactose intolerance like bloating, flatulence, discomfort, and diarrhea can often mimic the symptoms of many other medical conditions. There is often a tendency to self-diagnose when observing these symptoms....
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- Cryotherapy and Weight Loss
Cryotherapy is a technology that has been in use for decades, but its use for weight loss is just a happy accident. The idea was invented by Japan in 1978 to help reduce inflammation. This technology has become a commonplace in Europe and the US especially among athletes as it helps in the repair of...
- What's a Micropenis?
A micropenis is a penis that is smaller than an average human penis size. It is smaller than 7 cm or 2.7 inches when erected or smaller than 4 cm or 1.5 inches when flaccid, which is actually two and a half times smaller than the average penis.It affects about 0.6 percent of men, so it is a very...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- Dr. Geoffrey M. Burns M.D.9 Hope Ave Waltham MA 02453
- Dr. Rebecca Spoerri-bowman D.O.101 CAMBRIDGE STREET, SUITE 380 BURLINGTON MA 01803
- Dr. Craig E Johnson M.D.20 WALL ST BURLINGTON MA 01803
- Dr. Wendy Gaines MD9 Hope Ave Waltham MA 02453
- Dr. Michael J Lowney D.O.2081 Centre St West Roxbury MA 02132
- Dr. Joanne L. Kaplan MD56 New Driftway Scituate MA 02066