Dr. Lisa Wittmann is a pediatrician practicing in Saint Petersburg, FL. Dr. Wittmann is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Wittmann diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Wittmann can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Lisa Catherine Wittmann M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701Get Direction
LAKEWOOD RANCH, FL 34202Get Direction
Dr. Lisa Catherine Wittmann M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Dr. Thomas A. Nakagawa MDMedical Center Blvd Winston Salem North Carolina 27157
- Dr. Brian Daniel Knox M.D.2 Tampa General Cir Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Julie Cheek MD6237 66th St N Pinellas Park FL 33781
- Dr. Greg H Savel MD1230 S Myrtle Ave Clearwater FL 33756
- Dr. Nathan Tang MD333 Dr Ml King Jr St N Saint Petersburg FL 33701
- Dr. Brian Patrick Barlics M.D.1033 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St N Saint Petersburg FL 33701