Dr. Landon Huffman is a pediatrician practicing in Temple, TX. Dr. Huffman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Huffman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Huffman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Landon Huffman D.O.'s Practice location
Temple, TX 76508Get Direction
Landon Huffman D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Dr. Jessica Wallace Drigalla M.D.2401 S. 31st Street Temple TX 76508
- Dr. Melissa Sue Colbath M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Tresa Muir Mcneal MD328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Maurice M. Portilla4005 Trails End Parker Texas 75002
- Dr. Sadaf Saghier M.D1 Childrens Pl # 3S34 Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Jacqueline Q Sosa M.D.1905 Sw H K Dodgen Loop Temple TX 76502