Sandra Melton is a physical therapist practicing in Lawrenceville, GA. Sandra Melton specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Sandra Melton can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Sandra Melton will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Sandra Melton's Practice location
Lawrenceville, GA 30045Get Direction
Sandra Melton's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips to Prevent Shin Splints
What are shin splints?Shin splints are characterized by pain along the inner portion of the shin bone (the long bone below the knee). Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). They commonly occur in people who participate in strenuous physical activities and sports such as...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Aaron Thomas Pargman PT, DPT128 Frances Meeks Way Richmond Hill GA 31324
- Tiffany Boulware PT1603 Highway 20 Ne Conyers GA 30012
- Adrienne T. Blacksher PT2410 Dekalb Medical Pkwy Lithonia GA 30058
- Kim Champine Yourick MBA, PT4411 Suwanee Dam Rd Suwanee GA 30024
- Thalaline Mayer Clack PT, DPT920 Georgia Highway 138 Monroe GA 30655
- Ingrid Meier PT1603 Highway 20 Ne Conyers GA 30012