Dr. Todd Cochran is a Dentist practicing in Elizabethtown, KY. Dr. Cochran specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Todd T. Cochran DMD, FAGD's Practice location
Dr. Todd T. Cochran DMD, FAGD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dr. Bonny Gayle Grigor DMD806 E Avenue D Copperas Cove TX 76522
- Dr. Wayne D. Lay D.M.D.238 W Dixie Ave Elizabethtown KY 42701
- Orlando Gonzalez D.M.D.650 W Lincoln Trail Blvd Radcliff KY 40160
- Dr. William Thomas Clagett D.M.D.551 Westport Rd Elizabethtown KY 42701
- Dr. Harry Patrick Thompson DMD555 W Lincoln Trail Blvd Radcliff KY 40160
- Dr. Eric Nmi Danko DMD398 192nd Armored Tank Bn Rd Fort Knox KY 40121