Jennifer Erbst is a physical therapist practicing in Cary, NC. Jennifer Erbst specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jennifer Erbst can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jennifer Erbst will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jennifer Renee Erbst PT's Practice location
Cary, NC 27511Get Direction
Jennifer Renee Erbst PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- What is Tommy John Surgery?
Named after Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher, Tommy John, who took up this new procedure to repair his affected elbow, this surgery is common among athletes to correct a ligament that is injured. Also known as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL reconstruction), the injured ligament is replaced with a tendon...
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Dr. Leigh A. Martino PT, DPT23011 Bradford Green Square Cary North Carolina 27513
- Dr. Travis A Lore PT1723 Financial Loop Woodbridge VA 22192
- Mr. Jason James Gauvin PT, SCS, ATC, CSCS6224 Fayetteville Rd Durham NC 27713
- Michael Shank Other101 Sw Cary Pkwy Cary NC 27511
- Andrea G Hoff PT1108 Dresser Ct Raleigh NC 27609
- Mr. Michael Scott Mcmorris PT, DPT,OCS101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514