Dr. Roberta Dawley-kuftic is a psychologist practicing in Erie, PA. Dr. Dawley-kuftic specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Dawley-kuftic evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Dawley-kuftic because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Ms. Roberta Dawley-kuftic M.A.'s Practice location
Erie, PA 16506Get Direction
Ms. Roberta Dawley-kuftic M.A.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Proven Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Autism
When it comes to children with autism, parents need to have resources to guide them into better coping mechanisms and strategies for communication. New research has shown that parents are improving feelings of anxiety and sadness by joining their children in therapy, cognitive behavior...
- How Music Therapy Benefits Autism
At some point in their lives, most people feel distressed by the way others see them. It’s common for others to see people for surface level qualities rather than who they truly are. This can be amplified while living with a condition such as autism. One of the main challenges that people with...
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- How To Help Your Loved One Combat Geriatric Depression
Clinical depression is very common in elderly people. While the cause of depression is different depending on the individual, one of the main reasons behind geriatric depression is loneliness. Family members usually focus on the physical health of their elders and deliberately ignore another...
- The Need for Autism-Friendly Amusement Parks
While amusement parks are a source of a great time for many families all throughout the year, families who have members with autism have a bit of a harder time. With additional planning required, and occasionally not having the parks being sufficiently accommodating toward those with autism, many...
- Nonverbal Woman with Autism Now Hosts Talk Show
Many with autism struggle with communication, and being nonverbal can be difficult; however, one woman is overcoming stigmas and all sorts of adversity by hosting her own talk show.Autism and oral-motor apraxiaHer name is Carly Fleischmann, and she is only 22 years old, but she is not letting her...
- Dr. Mark Allen Hogue PSY.D.120 E 2nd St Erie PA 16507
- Dr. Douglas Michael Buyer PHD, LLC120 E 2nd St Erie PA 16507
- Michael Patrick Schwabenbauer PH.D.120 E 2nd St Erie PA 16507
- Dr. Lance Alan Besner M.D.120 E 2nd St Erie PA 16507
- Dr. Susan M Evans PH.D.120 E 2nd St Erie PA 16507
- Ms. Ruth Greto Dennis M.A.39 S Lake St North East PA 16428