Dr. Hem Bhatt practices Pain Medicine in Palm City, FL. Pain medicine is concerned with the prevention of pain, and the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients experiencing pain. Pain medicine physicians use a broad-based approach to treat all pain disorders, ranging from pain as a symptom of disease to pain as the primary disease. Dr. Bhatt serves as a consultant to other physicians but is often the principal treating physician, providing care at various levels; such as treating the patient directly, prescribing medication, prescribing rehabilitative services, performing pain relieving procedures, counseling patients and families, directing a multidisciplinary team, coordinating care with other healthcare providers, and providing consultative services.
Education and Training
Univ Iberoamericana (Unibe)- Santo Domingo 1999
- McGaw Med Ctr Of Northwestern, Neurological Surgery; Univ Of Mn Med Sch, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
Dr. Hem M Bhatt MD's Practice location
Palm City, FL 34990Get Direction
Dr. Hem M Bhatt MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
IntroductionThe main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling...
- The History of Fibromyalgia
IntroductionSome may consider fibromyalgia as a fairly new medical condition, but the truth is, this medical condition has actually existed for more than centuries. The term “fibromyalgia” first came into existence in the year 1976. Since the early 1800s, scientists and physicians have written...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Benefits of CBD Oil
What is CBD?CBD or cannabidiol is a prominent nonpsychoactive compound found in the Cannabis sativa plant. It is also popularly used as a natural remedy for various ailments since it has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiemetic, anticonvulsant, antipsychotic, and anxiolytic properties (1)....
- 5 Studies on Fibromyalgia
Up to now, there has been no universally acknowledged cure for fibromyalgia. The number of symptoms constantly bothering a person with this syndrome can sometimes lead to anxiety and depression. Given that only less than 10% of people are recorded to have fibromyalgia, patients with this condition...
- What Is Shingles?
What are shingles?Shingles is a painful rash in the skin caused by the chicken pox virus, varicella-zoster. This skin condition usually appears in the form of a band, strip, or a small area in the body. Shingles is sometimes referred to as herpes zoster. ...
- Dr. Marc Iven Levine MD1874 Se Port St Lucie Blvd Port Saint Lucie FL 34952
- Dr. Zackary Elias Boomsaad M.D.1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Anthony F. Afong M.D.150 Sw Chamber Court Port Saint Lucie FL 34986
- Dr. Majid Rafik Khalaf MD1008 Virginia Ave Fort Pierce FL 34982
- Dr. Robert Jay Friedman M.D.1015 West Indiantown Road Jupiter FL 33458
- Dr. Shatabdi Patel M.D.111 South 11th Street Philadelphia PA 19107