Dr. Sam Plyler is a psychologist practicing in Okemos, MI. Dr. Plyler specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Plyler evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Plyler because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Sam Plyler ED.D.'s Practice location
Sam Plyler ED.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Plyler
- Gene Linked to Autism Can Cause More Anxiety and Seizures, Study Finds
A recent study has found that a gene linked to autism causes mice to have more seizures and anxiety. Dr. Jill Silverman is an assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of California, Davis. She led a team of researchers to study this particular gene in mice. The recently published their...
- What Is Asexual?
What does it mean to be asexual?Asexuality is a label that some people choose to use to define themselves and identify themselves. It pertains to people who experience no or low sexual attraction or desire, regardless of physical capability to do so or of actual sexual activity. Some asexuals do...
- The 8 Traits of a Sociopath
Have you ever known someone who tends to be jittery, gets easily agitated on the slightest matters, seems nervous with certain situations, or may have a violent response towards others in certain cases? You may find yourself concerned that this individual could pose a potential threat to the people...
- What is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, is an anxiety disorder that a person develops after witnessing a very stressful and terrifying event. In most cases, the person must have faced a life-threatening event or an incident in which serious injury was involved. Events that trigger fear,...
- Josh Duggar: Sex Addiction
The Duggar Family The story about the Duggar family began decades ago on a hot summer day in July 1984, when 19-year-old Jim Bob Duggar and 17-year-old Michelle got married. They were young, enthusiastic, and in love. They couldn’t have dreamed that one day, they will end up on a reality TV show...
- Facing Condescension and Misunderstanding with Autism
Marta Rusek was unaware that she had autism until her adult life; however, she found it enabled her to be a more powerful version of herself.Before her autism diagnosisMarta knew for most of her life that she wasn't like everyone else. She couldn't necessarily put her finger on what it was, but she...
- Dr. Alison M. Howie-Day PHD2109 Hamilton Road Meridian Charter Twnshp. Michigan 48864
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Waiess PSYD4970 Northwind Drive East Lansing MI 48823
- Dr. Stuart Lee Doneson PH.D4572 S Hagadorn Rd East Lansing MI 48823
- Dr. Michele Ollie Poorman PHD2422 Jolly Rd Okemos MI 48864
- Dr. David Arthur Harley PH.D.836 Centennial Way Lansing MI 48917
- Dr. Gershen Kaufman PH.D.4695 Chippewa Dr Okemos MI 48864