Dr. Binh Doan is an internist practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Doan specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Doan provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Thomas Jefferson University Jefferson Medical College MD
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Binh Q Doan MD's Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32207Get Direction
Jacksonville, FL 32204Get Direction
Dr. Binh Q Doan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Lactose Intolerance vs. IBS
OverviewIrritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a gastrointestinal (GI) disorder that can be mistaken for lactose intolerance and other digestive issues. Know the differences between these disorders to find relief and effective treatment. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) has a variety of potential causes....
- Prescription Pills May Contain Animal Products
One might avoid animal products for a number of reasons – dietary, medical, cultural, ethical, or religious beliefs. Many vegetarians, who eat or use animal products, for one or many of the above said reasons, are unaware of the fact that most drugs contain animal products. Many drugs contain...
- The Top 10 Health Threats For Men
Here is a list of the top 10 dangerous diseases men can face in their lifetime. Don't be alarmed; many of these diseases are preventable and treatable. 1. Heart attack and cardiac arrestHeart attacks are caused by a blockage of any arteries that supply blood to the heart. Arteries can get clogged...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- What Is DHEA: Health Benefits of DHEA
What is DHEA?DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone is considered as a prohormone, which is often associated with longevity, body strength, and lean muscle mass in an individual. DHEA is naturally created in the body and has a vital role in various metabolic functions. It is also known as one of the most...
- Dr. Nosshey F. Hanna MD4010 Sunbeam Road Jacksonville Florida 32257
- Dr. Chitra V. Rajpal M.B.B.S.,M.D.4123 University Blvd S Jacksonville Florida 32216
- Mrs. Saadia Aurangzeb Malik M.D.,1200 Riverplace Blvd Jacksonville FL 32207
- William H. Brandon41 East Duval Street Jacksonville Florida 32202
- Dr. Amy R. Crowder MD4291 Roosevelt Blvd. Jacksonville Florida 32210
- Dr. Anthony L Capasso M.D.1351 13th Ave S Jacksonville Beach FL 32250