Dr. Roy Raynor is an optometrist practicing in Benson, NC. Dr. Raynor specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Raynor performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Roy M. Raynor O.D.'s Practice location
Benson, NC 27504Get Direction
Roy M. Raynor O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Dr. Robert S Hammond OD1340 N Main St Fuquay Varina NC 27526
- Dr. Floyd Stewart O.D.1299 N Brightleaf Blvd Smithfield NC 27577
- Dr. Rachel Miller Vick O.D.1201 N Brightleaf Blvd Smithfield NC 27577
- Dr. Ashwynn Halbert OD26 Technology Dr Garner NC 27529
- Dr. Valerie Ann Colborn O.D.1023 S. Main Street Lillington NC 27546
- Dr. Nathan Christopher Davis O.D.1201 N Brightleaf Blvd Smithfield NC 27577