Dr. Barbara Pedalino is a psychologist practicing in La Quinta, CA. Dr. Pedalino specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Pedalino evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Pedalino because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Barbara Pedalino PSY.D's Practice location
La Quinta, CA 92253Get Direction
PALM DESERT, CA 92260Get Direction
Dr. Barbara Pedalino PSY.D's reviewsWrite Review
- The Top 10 Health Threats For Men
Here is a list of the top 10 dangerous diseases men can face in their lifetime. Don't be alarmed; many of these diseases are preventable and treatable. 1. Heart attack and cardiac arrestHeart attacks are caused by a blockage of any arteries that supply blood to the heart. Arteries can get clogged...
- Tips for Immediately Reducing Stress
Here are some some on-the-spot tips that experts recommend to relax and reduce stress instantly: ...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- What Is Emotional Eating?
There may be times that an individual will turn to junk food to deal with emotional stress. This habit of eating comfort foods to satisfy a feeling or an emotion is referred to as emotional eating. When an individual turns to emotional eating, he or she may over eat to try to combat strained...
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- First Place Opens, Allowing Adults With Autism to Gain Independence
Denise D. Resnik and her husband were given a choice when they discovered that their son Matthew had autism: to institutionalize their son as the doctor had recommended, or to love and care for him in the comfort of their own home with a commitment to endless support. Their journey started there and...
- Dr. Nicholas Casper Aliotti PH.D55 Payson Cir Palm Desert CA 92211
- Mrs. Giovanda D Norman19531 Mclane St. #6 North Palm Springs CA 92258
- Dr. Kami Elizabeth Bryant PHD47825 Oasis St Indio CA 92201
- Dr. Joan Elliott PSYD1900 E Tahquitz Canyon Way Palm Springs CA 92262
- Dr. Bert Meltzer PH.D.78432 Glastonbury Way Palm Desert CA 92211
- Dr. Richard Samuel Sinacola PHD69848 Hwy 111 Rancho Mirage CA 92270