Gowri H. Ramadas, MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology440 N McClurg Ct Apt. 1017 Chicago Illinois, 60611
Dr. Gowri Ramadas is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Ramadas specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
- University of Illinois at Chicago (Hematology/Oncology) (Chief Fellow)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Society of Clinical Oncology
Articles and Publications
- Published Book Chapter
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dedication, research, great mentors, teaching, education and making a difference.
Hobbies / Sports
- Marathons, Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- All major medical and hematology/oncology publications and research
Gowri H. Ramadas, MD's Practice location
DYER, IN 46311Get Direction
- Treatment Options of Multiple Myeloma
A team led by a consultant haematology specialist takes care of you if you are a multiple myeloma patient. The team discusses your situation and suggests the best treatment for you, but you will finally decide.It may be paramount to compile a list of questions which you will ask the specialist...
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to Expand Mission Against Blood Cancer
On July 19, 2017, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, or LLS, proclaimed that they would be expanding their initiative to beat acute myeloid leukemia. Referred to as "Beat AML Master Trial", the project aims to test new and innovative treatments for those suffering from AML. For more information...
- How is Multiple Myeloma Diagnosed?
Various tests are conducted for the diagnosis of multiple myeloma since one result of a laboratory test cannot diagnose it alone. A number of factors like the history, complete body check-up, diagnostic test reports and symptoms of the patient are taken into consideration to get a proper diagnosis...
- Breaking News on the Treatment of Follicular Lymphoma
Reuters, the international news agency out of London, has announced that the FDA has given a new drug “accelerated approval,” for the treatment of follicular lymphoma.The drug, Aliqopa (copanlisib), showed complete or partial shrinkage of tumors in 59% of study participants during drug studies,...
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen Beats Lymphoma Twice
Beating any type of cancer is a major feat in itself, but billionaire and Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has defeated lymphoma not once, but twice.Paul's storyNeedless to say, being the co-founder of Microsoft is a pretty big deal. As an American digital pioneer, Paul has been on top of the world....
- Living with Lymphoma Day by Day
A majority of individuals diagnosed with lymphoma find that they have to make a great deal of adjustments to their lives. There are several physical, emotional, social, and everyday obstacles from diagnosis to remission.Living with lymphoma can be different for every individual, which is why it is...
- Dr. Sowjanya Reganti M.D.,2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Refat Baridi MD2320 High St Blue Island IL 60406
- Dr. Nirmala Bhoopalam M.D.5TH AVENUE AND ROOSEVELT, HINES VA HOSPITAL HINES IL 60141
- Dr. Manuel Francisco Rosado M.D.5131 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60625
- Dr. Aileen Go MD2160 S 1ST AVE MAYWOOD IL 60153
- Dr. Jessica Kaplan Altman MD676 N Saint Clair St Chicago IL 60611