Dr. Reed Metcalf is a Chiropractor practicing in Roseville, CA. Dr. Metcalf specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Metcalf seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Reed P Metcalf D.C.'s Practice location
Roseville, CA 95678Get Direction
Dr. Reed P Metcalf D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Dr. Gary D. Riffey D.C.6630 Sierra College Boulevard Rocklin California 95677
- Dr. Marvin Paul Abbott D.C.4902 Hazel Ave Fair Oaks CA 95628
- Dr. Brian Masato Tanabe D.C.3000 Arden Way Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Saenz D.C.1631 Executive Ct Sacramento CA 95864
- Dr. Mohammad Adam Moradi D.C.1707 Professional Dr Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Karen C Krieg D.C.13405 FOLSOM BLVD FOLSOM CA 95630