Dr. Maryann Sabino is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Sabino specializes in the treatment of problems related to the face, mouth and jaws. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Sabino is a unique dental specialist who can provide emergency medicine, perform general surgery and give anesthesia. These medical doctors are the only type of medical care specialist who can administer anesthesia, besides anesthesiologists. Typical procedures performed by Dr. Sabino are tooth extractions, especially wisdom teeth, corrective jaw surgery, cleft palate surgery and reconstructive surgery after an injury. Oral and maxillofacial surgeons can also perform dental work including placing dental implants. These surgeons might also deal with conditions of sleep apnea, oral cancers and more.
Dr. Maryann C Sabino D.D.S's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
Dr. Maryann C Sabino D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
- COPD: Taking Steroids and Antibiotics
How can steroids improve my symptoms?Steroids make your breathing easier if you have COPD. Physiologically, steroids try to reduce the swelling of the airways. Mucus production is also decreased with the use of steroids according to some studies. The dosage and length of course of steroid...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- Dr. Jerry Brunsoman D.D.S., M.S.1774 Cope Ave E Maplewood MN 55109
- Dr. Stephen R Gulbrandsen D.D.S.7373 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Christopher Michael De la mater MD7136 University Ave Ne Minneapolis MN 55432
- Dr. Douglas Alan Carter DDS11601 Minnetonka Mills Rd Hopkins MN 55305
- Dr. Steven Jay Rodenburg D.D.S.8401 Seasons Pkwy Saint Paul MN 55125
- Paul Francis Stannard DMD7136 University Ave Ne Minneapolis MN 55432