Dr. Francis Comunas MD
Internist8312 Kaseman Ct Ne Pmg Kaseman Adult He Albuquerque NM, 87110
Dr. Francis Comunas is an internist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Comunas specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Comunas provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Nm Sch of Med, Albuquerque Nm 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University Of Ks School Of Med
Dr. Francis Comunas MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87110Get Direction
Dr. Francis Comunas MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Comunas
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Are Sugar Substitutes Good for Your Health?
Many people who try to lose weight insist on a healthy, balanced diet to shed the pounds they want to lose. Sugar substitutes and artificial sweeteners are a common ingredient in the diet that enables the individual to substitute sugar with these products to help with an effective weight loss. Sugar...
- Frie Nemariam13315 Twilight Trails Place Northeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87111
- Bernard Agbemadzo7613, 8300 Constitution Ave. NE # D Albuquerque New Mexico 87110
- Dr. David Robert Scrase MD8300 Constitution Avenue Northeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87110
- Dr. Barry James Krakow MD6739 Academy Rd Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Kevin Goodluck MD1101 Golf Course Rd Se Rio Rancho NM 87124
- Dr. Curtis L Waln MD1100 Central Ave Se Albuquerque NM 87106