Dr. Laurence Arnold is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Arnold specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Loyola University of Chicago/Stritch School of Medicine M.D. 1983
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
Dr. Laurence Ian Arnold MD's Expert Contributions
May respond to aggressive specialized hand therapy. Make an appointment with a certified hand therapist. READ MORE
A short scar breast reduction on the other side would be your best option please make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon READ MORE
You would probably benefit from a brachioplasty and abdominal plasty please consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area READ MORE
Best to follow up with a urologist. READ MORE
If you have a large dorsal hump, it may be necessary to remove it and this may leave an open boat deformity. If this occurs, you may require an in-fracture of the nasal bones to narrow the bony upper portion. READ MORE
Risks include infection bleeding scoring possible need for further surgery possible asymmetry between the breasts or numbness. No lifting or intense physical activity for six weeks to two months READ MORE
Schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon by the American Board of plastic surgery the scar can probably be revised to look better READ MORE
A "mommy makeover" is cosmetic surgery on the breast and tummy. It may consist of a breast lift and reduction or implants as well as a tummy tuck. Liposuction may also be added to the thighs if desired. There are risks and complications associated with any procedure including, but not limited to infection, bleeding, scarring, and possible need for revision surgery. You should keep this in mind before having any kind of plastic surgery procedure. READ MORE
As with any procedure, there are risks and complications associated including, but not limited to infection, pleading, scarring, numbness, possible need for further surgery, or unsatisfactory results. If you are a diabetic, you should see your medical doctor and make sure your blood sugar is well-controlled. READ MORE
Prevention is the best treatment to avoid surgery. You should be cognizant of the condition of your skin and stay out of the sun as much as possible. Wear sunscreen as often as possible. If you desire to have surgery for deep wrinkles, you can possibly benefit from fillers or non-invasive treatments such as laser or dermabrasion for deep wrinkles. You may consider a facelift or rhytidectomy procedure. It is important to consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon by the American Board of plastic surgery. READ MORE
Re-excision under local Anesthetic would be the best advice READ MORE
Possible side effects include asymmetry, infection, bleeding, scarring, numbness of the breast/her nipples, or unsatisfactory results. READ MORE
Anytime that you undergo surgery you are at risk of complications. In your case, the risks of having a second breast augmentation are infection, bleeding, scarring (capsular contracture), possible need for further reconstructive surgery, numbness of the breast or nipple and unsatisfactory result. As well, there are risks of undergoing anesthesia. You should consult with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. READ MORE
I would only perform a buttock lift without fat injection READ MORE
- Wound healing in foetal sheep: a histological and electron microscope study.
- Secondary ischaemia in rabbit skin flaps: the roles played by thromboxane and free radicals.
- Interaction between thromboxane and free radical mechanisms in experimental ischaemic rabbit skin flaps.
- Vascularized osteochondral allografts in an immunosuppressed rat model: graft modulation and host immune tolerance.
- Patients' Choice AwardPatients' Choice
- On-Time Doctor AwardOn-Time Doctor
- Compassionate Doctor RecognitionCompassionate Doctor
- Good Samaritan Award Florida Medical Society
- Pediatric Plastic Surgery
- Rejuvenation of the Face
- Laser Resurfacing, Restylane, Juvederm, Botox
- Plastic Surgery of the Breast
- Breast Enlargement/Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Nipple Reconstruction
- Breast Implant Revision for Scarring
- Capsulectomy/Removal/Replacement of Ruptured Implants
- Body Contouring
- Tumescent Liposuction
- Thigh Lift, Buttock Lift, Lower Body Lift w/ Liposuction
- Mommie Makeover
- Skin Cancer/MOHS Reconstruction
- Professional MemberAmerican Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Professional MemberAmerican College of Surgeons
- Professional MemberWestern Carolina Medical Society
- Professional MemberNorth Carolina Medical Society
- Mount Sinai Hospital, New York General Surgery
- Boston University/Lahey Clinic, Boston Plastic Surgery
- St. Vincent’s Hospital (Melbourne, Australia) Microsurgery Research Center
Dr. Laurence Ian Arnold MD's Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308Get Direction
Asheville, NC 28803Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Laurence Ian Arnold MD | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Laurence Ian Arnold MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Arnold
- How is Laser Skin Resurfacing Useful?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that removes layers of the skin, and allows new skin to take its place. The new skin is supposed to look more youthful. In this technique, a short pulsating stream of laser is focused on the uneven skin. It is also known by other names including laser peel,...
- Are You a Candidate for a Face lift?
What is a facelift?A face lift also known as a rhytidectomy or rhytidoplasty is a surgical procedure done to improve aging signs in the face and neck. This procedure is usually performed in on women in their 4th, 5th, or 5th decade of life.Why is a facelift done?If you are worried by facial...
- How Effective are Facelifts?
Facelift surgery is a cosmetic procedure that is known for reducing the age-related changes on skin, including wrinkles and sagging. Also known as rhytidectomy, this procedure is a very popular method for making one look younger. In this method, skin is repositioned after the tissues have been...
- Reasons Why You Would Need Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a choice made by a person who wants to look different, feel different, or just show off the new and improved version of him or herself. Most people have different reasons for undergoing plastic surgery.Sometimes one needs to see a psychiatrist before undergoing plastic surgery,...
- Turn Back the Clock in a 30 Minute Visit With a Liquid Facelift
What is a liquid face lift?As we age our face begins to form wrinkles and folds as a result of loss of collagen and elastin. A liquid face lift is used to fill up this space in the dermis using various dermal fillers to lift and contour the facial features. A liquid face lift is a non-surgical...
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- Dr. Mark F. Blake M.D.5201 N Port Washington Rd Glendale Wisconsin 53217
- Dr. Timothy A. Alexander M.D.3862 Sheridan Street Hollywood Florida 33021
- Mr. Leonard M. Hochstein M.D585 Northwest 161st St. Miami Florida 33169
- Dr. Oscar M. Ramirez DDS2665 Executive Park Drive Weston Florida 33331
- Mr. Charles Angelo Messa, III. MD2823 Executive Park Drive Weston Florida 33331
- Mr. Christopher J.M. Brooks MD3800 Johnson Street Hollywood Florida 33021