Dr. Gilbert Rienzie Fernando M.D.
Family Practitioner | Adult Medicine18350 Roscoe Blvd #714 Northridge CA, 91325
Dr. Gilbert Fernando is a family practitioner practicing in Northridge, CA. Dr. Fernando specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Fernando possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ Of Colombo- Fac Of Med- Colombo- Sri Lanka 1966
- Consumption of soft drinks with phosphoric acid as a risk factor for the development of hypocalcemia in postmenopausal women.
- Antifertility action of sodium acetate in animals.
- A study on the antifertility action of VIDR-2GD: a constituent isolated from the seeds of Ensete superbum, Cheesm, Musaceae (Banakadali).
- Finch U Hlth Sci/Chgo M Sch, Internal Medicine
- Finch University Health Sci/Chgo M School
Dr. Gilbert Rienzie Fernando M.D.'s Practice location
Northridge, CA 91325Get Direction
Dr. Gilbert Rienzie Fernando M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fernando
- Cholera and Diarrhea
How Is Cholera Related to Diarrhea? Cholera is an infection that occurs in the small intestines. It is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. The disease is acquired through the intake of contaminated food or water. When an infected person defecates and then clean water comes into contact...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- Croup in Adults
Croup in AdultsAlthough croup is commonly observed in children who are 6 months to 3 years old, it is also possible for adults to get the infection in rare cases. Croup is a viral respiratory infection caused by human parainfluenza viruses (HPIVs). However, other causes of croup may include...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- Dr. Scott M. Gregor D.O.801 S Chevy Chase Dr Glendale CA 91205
- Dr. Ludlow Creary MD266 S Harvard Blvd Los Angeles CA 90004
- Dr. Ann I. Ryan MD1304 15th St Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Yelena Badalova MD2222 Santa Monica Blvd Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Vigen V. Abovian M.D.435 Arden Ave Glendale CA 91203
- Dr. Bruce Olmscheid M.D.45 Castro St San Francisco CA 94114