Dr. Lawrence Bowser is a Chiropractor practicing in Laguna Niguel, CA. Dr. Bowser specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Bowser seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Lawrence Grant Bowser DC's Practice location
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677Get Direction
Dr. Lawrence Grant Bowser DC's reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Dr. Ryan James Hanson D.C.27 Peters Canyon Rd Irvine CA 92606
- Dr. William R. Kessler D.C.1431 Warner Avenue Tustin California 92780
- Nahid M. Shenas18648 Cedar Circle Fountain Valley California 92708
- Dr. Jason W. Amstutz DC17524 Von Karman Avenue Irvine California 92614
- Dr. Stephen G. Parham D.C.27601 Forbes Road Laguna Niguel California 92677
- Marjan Khorrami23412 Moulton Parkway Laguna Hills California 92653