Dr. Luis Rodriguez-ospina is a cardiologist practicing in Guaynabo, PR. Dr. Rodriguez-ospina specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Rodriguez-ospina also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Luis F Rodriguez-ospina's Practice location
Guaynabo, PR 00969Get Direction
GUAYNABO, PR 00969Get Direction
Luis F Rodriguez-ospina's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are HIIT Workouts?
What is a HIIT Workout?HIIT workout plans are intensive and punishing, but there are good reasons why they are very popular. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. As its name implies, it is an explosive and high-power workout. It is not a specific workout or exercise routine. Rather,...
- Men Who Do Not Have Children Are at Risk for Heart Disease
A new study has show that men who do not have children are more likely to die from a heart complication or condition, when compared to men who did have children. In this study, the researchers followed more than 135,000 older men for a decade to observe the impact of fatherhood on health. Study...
- What Is Tachypnea?
Introduction Tachypnea is a medical term, which means rapid and shallow breathing. This condition is often confused with hyperventilation, which is another type of abnormal breathing that is characterized by rapid but deep breathing. Both conditions are caused by carbon dioxide buildup in the...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Who Should You Call if You Have a Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure does not indicate that your heart has stopped working; instead what it indicates is that your heart is pumping blood at a slower rate than normal. Because the blood moves through the heart and the body at a much slower rate, the pressure in the heart builds up. Hence, the...
- Ovary Removal Does Not Raise Your Risk for Heart Disease
A review of data from a major women’s health study failed to find a significant association between ovary removal during a hysterectomy and an increased risk of heart disease. This is in contrast to the results published from another large study that reported that the risk of heart disease...
- Ivan Cerezo M.D. PR 00646
- Jose Guillermo Torres-AcevedoEdificio Centro Europa, 1492 Ponce de Leon, Suite 717 San Juan, Puerto Rico PR 00907
- Teodosio J Rucabado M.D.405 Calle De Diego San Juan PR 00923
- Eric J Carro jimenez MDCALLE SANTA CRUZ # 76 SAN JUAN PR 00961
- Wilberto Guzman alvarado M. D.1716 Calle Parana San Juan PR 00926
- Fabian Aurignac M.D.2056 CALLE TURQUESA GUAYNABO PR 00969