Dr. Betty Rich is a speech language pathologist practicing in FRANKLIN, TN. Dr. Rich specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Rich evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Rich helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Betty Rich SLP-CCC's Practice location
FRANKLIN, TN 37064Get Direction
Betty Rich SLP-CCC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Mrs. Ginger W Harris MS CCC SLP300 STONECREST DRIVE SMYRNA TN 37167
- Shannon Mcgurk1215 21ST AVE S NASHVILLE TN 37232
- Adrian Limbaugh SLP-CCC2601 BRANSFORD AVE NASHVILLE TN 37204
- Megan Elizabeth Massa M.S. CCC-SLP8357 LOCHINVER PARK LN BRENTWOOD TN 37027
- Ellen Vanderlinden SLP3305 W END AVE NASHVILLE TN 37203
- Meredith Alice Oakey M.S., CCC-SLP1215 21ST AVE S NASHVILLE TN 37232