Dr. Margie Agahan is an optometrist practicing in TAMUNING, GU. Dr. Agahan specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Agahan performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Margie A Agahan O.D.'s Practice location
TAMUNING, GU 96931Get Direction
Dr. Margie A Agahan O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Dr. Maria henny Panes Garcia O.D.226 CHALAN SAN ANTONIO STE B TAMUNING GU 96913
- Mr. Joel Mendoza Dizon O.D.548 S MARINE CORPS DR TAMUNING GU 96913
- Dr. Gregory Brammer O.D.2 PAMELA CT YONA GU 96915
- Dr. Dante Calleja Garcia226 CHALAN SAN ANTONIO STE B TAMUNING GU 96913
- Miss Marlene R San nicolas O.D.415 CHALAN SAN ANTONIO TAMUNING GU 96913
- Cuong Ngoc Huynh OD761 S MARINE CORPS DR TAMUNING GU 96913