Dr. Mark Mcmanus is a family practitioner practicing in Morganton, NC. Dr. Mcmanus specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Mcmanus possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine 1987
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Allergic Reaction
- Vascular Disease
- Mountain Area Health Education Center Program
Mr. Mark Warren Mcmanus MD's Practice location
Morganton, NC 28655Get Direction
Mr. Mark Warren Mcmanus MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcmanus
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- Is Bronchitis a Contagious Disease?
The human respiratory tract starts at the nose and mouth and continues down to the lungs. The air that we breathe in through our nose and mouth passes down the trachea and into the lungs through a series of branched tubes called the bronchi. For a healthy breathing to happen effectively, these tubes...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Testicular Cancer?
Cancer is an unhealthy condition in which the cells of a part of the body rapidly divide and thrive without an apparent cause. These abnormally growing germ cells clump together, forming a buildup of tissue called a tumor that sets it apart from normal healthy tissue. When this happens in the...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- Is Dengue Fever Just Another Flu?
Dengue fever is a mosquito-borne illness in humans that usually occurs in most tropical areas of the world. Dengue fever is also known as the “breakbone fever” or “dandy fever” because of the severe joint and muscle pain experienced by the people who were infected with the virus. The same...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Dr. John H Bowen M.D.212 Mulberry St Sw Lenoir NC 28645
- Dr. John R Maggiore M.D.212 Mulberry St Sw Lenoir NC 28645
- Dr. James R Thompson M.D.212 Mulberry St Sw Lenoir NC 28645
- Dr. Stewart Andrews Deekens MD115 Foothills Drive Morganton NC 28655
- Mr. Roger David Jensen M.D.300 Enola Rd Morganton NC 28655
- Dr. Jeffrey William Braun MD121 Julian Way Lake Lure NC 28746