Dr. Merchant is an Attending Physician in Neurology and Pediatrics at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center and an Assistant Professor at Weill Cornell Medical College in the Division ...
Education and Training
D.Y. Patil Medical College MD
Dr. D Y Patil Educ Soc Med Coll, Shivaji Univ, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Brooklyn Hospital Center
- New York University; New York, Ny
Dr. Sabiha Merchant M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10021Get Direction
Dr. Sabiha Merchant M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Merchant
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Measles?
Measles, or rubeola, is a viral infection that mostly affects children, but can be seen at any age. This contagious infection is characterized by rashes that spread all over the body. Measles are now able to be contained via vaccination. The disease can be fatal for small children under the age of...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- Dr. Patricia A. Rogers M.D.301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Ramon E. Ferrand MD600 W 150th St New York New York 10034
- Dr. Zahida Khan MD284 Suydam Street Brooklyn New York 11237
- Judith Goldstein1559 York Avenue New York New York 10028
- Dr. Muhammad Bhatti MD319 Hooper Street Brooklyn New York 11211
- Mrs. Kusum Jethwa MD117 Westfield Ave Elizabeth NJ 07208