Dr. Bruce Zinsmeister is a cardiologist practicing in Silver Spring, MD. Dr. Zinsmeister specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Zinsmeister also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1975
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Interventional Cardiology
- Sleep Apnea
- Heart Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases; Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Albany Medical Center 1978
- Georgetown University Medical Center
- Georgetown University Hospital/Washington Hospital Center Program
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital 1980
- Georgetown University Medical Center - Washington
Bruce Walter Zinsmeister M.D.'s Practice location
Silver Spring, MD 20910Get Direction
Silver Spring, MD 20910Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Bruce Walter Zinsmeister M.D. | Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Bruce Walter Zinsmeister M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zinsmeister
- Diagnosing Heart Palpitations
What are heart palpitations?Heart palpitations are when you start feeling your own heart beating. You will feel as if your heart is beating too fast, slow, forcefully, or irregularly. You will feel as if you missed a beat. The frequency and severity of heart palpitations will vary from one person to...
- Lupus Patients are at Greater Risk of Heart Disease
Lupus is an unpredictable, multi-organ disease, and in some it may have milder course characterized by skin rashes or muscular aches, while in others it may start abruptly with predominant symptoms of some serious illness. It is not uncommon for lupus patients to present with the symptoms of kidney...
- Stem Cell Treatment Heals the Damage Caused by Heart Attacks
A new study has shown that muscle damage due to a heart attack can be corrected by stem cell treatment. This included a small number participants, but they have shown that stem cell treatment is an effective method to help patients recover from a heart attack. The study was directed by Eduardo...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Can Fatty Fish Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease?
A recent study has shown that young women may benefit by having fatty fish, as it provides protection against heart disease and stroke. According to researcher Marin Strom, PhD, Statens Serum Institut in Copenhagen, Denmark, even a modest intake of fishes that provide omega-3 fatty acids provide...
- Fried Foods Aren't as Dangerous as We Thought
Spanish researchers have found that foods fried in healthier oils, like olive or sunflower oil, may not cause heart disease and premature death. The study was conducted on 40,000 adults who were followed up for 11 years to track the food intake and risk of heart disease. Although the study brings...
- Nelson Lim Bernardo M.D.110 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010
- Bryan H. Curry2041 Georgia Avenue Washington District of Columbia 20060
- Alfred Myaing MD2863 Duke St Alexandria VA 22314
- Bryan Raybuck M.D.8505 Arlington Blvd Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Georgia S. Willie-Carnegie MD1160 VARNUM ST NE WASHINGTON DC 20017
- Stephanie Schwalm Jacobs M.D.106 IRVING ST NW WASHINGTON DC 20010