Dr. Bruce Zinsmeister is a cardiologist practicing in Silver Spring, MD. Dr. Zinsmeister specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Zinsmeister also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1975
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Interventional Cardiology
- Sleep Apnea
- Heart Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases; Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Albany Medical Center 1978
- Georgetown University Medical Center
- Georgetown University Hospital/Washington Hospital Center Program
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital 1980
- Georgetown University Medical Center - Washington
Dr. Bruce Walter Zinsmeister M.D.'s Practice location
Silver Spring, MD 20910Get Direction
Silver Spring, MD 20910Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Bruce Walter Zinsmeister M.D. | Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Bruce Walter Zinsmeister M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zinsmeister
- What to Expect After Having an Ablation
After the completion of your catheter ablation operation, the professionals will move you to a separate room while you wait for them to pull out the catheters. After a few hours, they will remove the catheters, and then they will apply pressure on the areas or around the incision to stop or control...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- What Are the Best Ways to Lower Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure above 140/90 mm Hg is considered hypertension, and is one of the most prevalent and preventable conditions. High blood pressure is one of the causes of about 15% of deaths in the country, and also increases the risk of heart attack and stroke. Not to mention the risks of aneurysms,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is Rheumatic Fever?
Rheumatic fever is a complicated, nonsuppurative disease that affects the joints, blood vessels, heart, brain, and skin. It is an acute inflammatory response that has a PAST untreated or slightly treated Group A or group B beta-hemolytic streptococcal infection, such as strep throat or scarlet...
- What are The Signs and Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?
What are The Signs and Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?Atrial fibrillation also called A-Fib is a condition of the heart which causes irregular heartbeats or arrhythmia. It causes abnormal vibrations in the atria chamber of the heart and also the ventricle chamber. In a healthy human heart, the...
- Dr. Nelson Lim Bernardo M.D.110 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010
- Bryan H. Curry2041 Georgia Avenue Washington District of Columbia 20060
- Dr. Bryan Raybuck M.D.8505 Arlington Blvd Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Mrs. Georgia S. Willie-Carnegie MD2041 Georgia Avenue, N.W Washington District of Columbia 20060
- Mrs. Stephanie Schwalm Jacobs M.D.2002 Medical Parkway Annapolis Maryland 21401
- Dr. Ernesto Africano M.D.344 University Blvd West Silver Spring Maryland 20901