William D Spielfogel DPM
Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Foot & Ankle Surgery9920 Fourth Avenue Suite 109 Brooklyn NY, 11209
Dr. William D. Spielfogel is a Podiatrist and he has been serving New York, NY since 1991. He is a member of American Podiatric Medical Association, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and New ...
Education and Training
Brooklyn College B.S.
New York College of Podiatric Medicine D.P.M. 1989
- Chief Division of Podiatry Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Lenox Hill Hospital
- Director Podiatric Medicine and Surgical Residency Program Lenox Hill Hospital
- Achilles Tendon
- Ankle Sprains
- Arthritic Foot & Ankle Care
- Athletes Foot
- Diabetic Foot Infections
- Flat Feet
- Toenail Fungus
- Geriatric Foot Care
- Heel Spurs
- Ingrown Toenails
- Plantar Fasciitis (heel Pain)
- Poor Circulation
- Sports Injuries
- Board Certified American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Professional Member American Podiatric Medical Association
- Professional Member American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Professional Member New York State Podiatric Medical Association
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine Affiliated Hospitals Podiatric Medicine 1991
William D Spielfogel DPM's Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11209Get Direction
William D Spielfogel DPM's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Spielfogel
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- Dr. Arianna Sabghir DPM251 Central Park West New York New York 10024
- Dr. Shazia Amar DPM1435 86th St Brooklyn NY 11228
- Dr. Lauren Grossman DPM363 Grand Ave Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Kelvin Barry3757 91st Street Jackson Heights NEW YORK 11372
- Dr. Kelvin A Barry D.P.M.3757 91st Street Jackson Heights NY 11372
- Dr. Harvey L. Katz DDS100 William Street New York New York 10038