Dr. H Beresford practices Neuropathology in Rochester, NY. Dr. Beresford studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Md | Medicine | Univ of Colorado Sch Medicine, MD
- The Health Security Act: coercion and distrust for the market.
- Brain death.
- The Webster's dictionary: neurologists on the Internet.
- Legal aspects of terminating care.
- Judicial review of medical treatment programs.
- Legal issues: roles of physicians in preventing fetal harm.
- Judicial review of medical treatment.
- Legal aspects of neurologic practice.
- Who should decide to withhold care in chronic coma?
- Neurologist as expert witness.
- The neurologist as expert witness.
- The controversy over artificial hydration and nutrition.
- Transient unresponsiveness in the elderly. Report of five cases.
- Invited article: professionalism in neurology: the role of law.
- Reversible myeloneuropathy of nitrous oxide abuse: serial electrophysiological studies.
- Colorado Med Ctr
Dr. H Richard Beresford M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, NY 14642Get Direction
Dr. H Richard Beresford M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Opening Up About A Parkinson’s Diagnosis
Being diagnosed with Parkinson’s can be a huge life-changer for anyone. Unfortunately, it is a progressive disease, so even with the help of surgery and medication, some parts of it will remain as part of your life. It can be possible, especially during the early stages of the disease, to live...
- How This Woman with Multiple Sclerosis Solved the Challenges of Getting Dressed
Anyone with multiple sclerosis knows just how difficult it might be to do even the simplest of tasks. Muscles are tired, and it can be exhausting to even get out of bed. The thought of getting dressed might even bring shudders of dread.And then comes getting clothes on. People with MS might have...
- What Is Epilepsy?
DefinitionEpilepsy is a chronic disorder of the brain with recurrent, unprovoked seizures as its most common symptoms. Most people with epilepsy have multiple types of seizures and other neurological problems. A seizure is a disorder of the electrical activity in the brain.The source of epilepsy is...
- The Battle with Insurance for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Coverage
With FDA approval of Duchenne therapies, it's not far off to believe that insurance companies would change their policies and make insurance coverage for these therapies easy. However, there is still is an increasing rate of denials from insurance companies for life-saving treatments and medical...
- Microsoft Unveils a Wristwatch That Controls Parkinson’s Tremors
The typical symptoms of Parkinson's disease revolve around muscle stiffness, involuntary tremors, and shaking that the patient cannot control by any means. Because of this, patients who suffer from this disease are severely limited in the activities they can perform. Tasks that require fine motor...
- Handling a Multiple Sclerosis Flare-Up
A multiple sclerosis flare-up occurs when the central nervous system (CNS) becomes inflamed and causes damage to the myelin sheath, which is the protective layer of fatty tissue that covers the nerve cells. This, in turn, disrupts the normal signaling of the nerve cells between the brain and the...
- Dr. Harris A Gelbard MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Matthew J Bellizzi MD, PHD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Natan Khishchenko MD2655 Ridgeway Ave Rochester NY 14626
- Dr. Joy Ellen Burke MD2655 Ridgeway Ave Rochester NY 14626
- Dr. Catherine M. Lavigne M.D2180 Clinton Ave S Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Chris S Burke M.D.2655 Ridgeway Ave Rochester NY 14626