Dr. Neil Steven Wenger MD
Internist200 Medical Plaza #365,530,420,120 Los Angeles CA, 90095
Dr. Neil Wenger is an internist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Wenger specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Wenger provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- An ethics committee's recommendations on testing patients for HIV antibodies when health care workers suffer exposure to blood-borne pathogens.
- The symptom burden of seriously ill hospitalized patients. SUPPORT Investigators. Study to Understand Prognoses and Preferences for Outcome and Risks of Treatment.
- Factors associated with use of cardiopulmonary resuscitation in seriously ill hospitalized adults.
- Measuring quality in end-of-life care.
- Selecting target conditions for quality of care improvement in vulnerable older adults.
- Predicting functional status outcomes in hospitalized patients aged 80 years and older.
- Age differences in care practices and outcomes for hospitalized patients with cancer.
- Decision-making and outcomes of prolonged ICU stays in seriously ill patients.
- Teaching clinical ethics to orthopaedic surgery residents.
- The HEC model of the future builds on deficiencies of the past.
- The orthopaedic surgeon and industry. Ethics and industry incentives.
- Achieving informed consent when patients appear to lack capacity and surrogates.
- End-of-life decision making: a qualitative study of elderly individuals.
- Prevalence and predictors of highly active antiretroviral therapy use in patients with HIV infection in the united states. HCSUS Consortium. HIV Cost and Services Utilization.
- Measuring consensus about scientific research norms.
- Internal Medicine, UCLA School of Medicine 1987
Dr. Neil Steven Wenger MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90095Get Direction
Dr. Neil Steven Wenger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wenger
- What is a Good Drink to Consume When I Workout?
It goes without saying that exercise is key to good health. Having the right kind of food and drinking adequate fluids also help in achieving this goal. Taking good amount of nutrients helps to give the power for the workout and also for repairing the muscles after the workout. But all of us have...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Are Weight Loss Supplements Effective?
Have you ever considered herbal supplements to achieve a slim physique? There are many different types of herbal supplements that contain a variety of ingredients, like appetite suppressants, Ephedrine, Chitosan, Dandelion, Clenbuterol, Cascara, Guar Guam, and diuretics. Are these ingredients safe...
- What Are Petechiae?
What Are Petechiae?Petechiae can be described as marks or blotches that normally appear on the skin and are tiny, round, and purplish or reddish in color. Petechiae are usually pinpoint-sized. Minor hemorrhage (bleeding that is localized below the skin) is the source of petechiae.Although they...
- Liviu Alexandru Chindris225 West Broadway Glendale California 91204
- Nazar al-Bussam2099 West Washington Boulevard Los Angeles California 90066
- Ms. Rita Kumar M.D.4340 OVERLAND AVE CULVER CITY CA 90230
- Dr. Danielle Marie Mellace D.O. Beverly Hills California 90211
- Dr. Cranford L. Scott M.D.625 E Hardy St Inglewood CA 90301
- Dr. Sean Leoni M.D.26500 AGOURA RD CALABASAS CA 91302