Dr. Sultana Hamrang is a psychiatrist practicing in National City, CA. Dr. Hamrang is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Hamrang diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Hamrang may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Hamrang treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Inst Of Med I- Yangon- Myanmar 1977
- Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Psychiatry
Dr. Sultana Noori Hamrang M.D.'s Practice location
National City, CA 91950Get Direction
Dr. Sultana Noori Hamrang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- Is Schizophrenia a Genetic Disorder?
The organic studies of schizophrenia outnumber, by far, the psychological ones.The quantity of these works and the variety of directions that they have taken reveal that no breakthrough has been made. Even in fields like genetics and biochemistry where some evidence of the organic nature of...
- Drugs for Autism Symptoms: Repetitive and Self-Injurious Behaviors
Autism disordersPatients who are diagnosed with autism have certain challenges, such as having difficulty in learning language, as well as communication, and an incapability of understanding body language and expressions. They are uncomfortable in new social surroundings and with social behavior, in...
- What is Autistic Disorder
Autistic disorder is defined as the most severe type of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). It is also called classic autism or Kanner’s Syndrome. This developmental disorder is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and behavior. Autistic people often avoid interaction...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Pristiq vs. Effexor
Pristiq and Effexor are medications that have similar compositions and are produced by the same manufacturing company. Pristiq (desvenlafaxine) is an antidepressant, which has been recently approved by the FDA. The composition of Pristiq is similar to Wyeth’s existing antidepressant. The patent...
- Dr. Ruchira S. Densert MD4510 Executive Dr San Diego California 92121
- Dr. Jennifer Nagode M.D., PH.D.3025 Chicago St San Diego CA 92117
- Dr. Laura Jean Seed M.D.1761 Hotel Cir S San Diego California 92108
- Dr. Hy (Henry) V. Phan M.D.10717 Camino Ruiz San Diego California 92123
- Dr. Kimberly Charlton M.D.91-2301 Fort Weaver Rd Ewa Beach HI 96706
- Dr. Myeong Hi Choi M.D.,PSYCHIATRY621Knight Way La Canada Flintridge California 91011