Dr. Douglas Panye is a psychologist practicing in Augusta, GA. Dr. Panye specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Panye evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Panye because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Douglas Starling Panye PH.D's Practice location
Augusta, GA 30907Get Direction
Dr. Douglas Starling Panye PH.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Top 5 Signs You Might Be a Narcissist
A person may not even be aware of the fact that he is suffering from narcissism as it is extremely difficult to identify with very few symptoms. Such symptoms may only be identified by a trained therapist. A person suffering from narcissism should always consult a therapist to control his...
- What Is an Outgoing Introvert?
What is an outgoing introvert?Sometimes, an outgoing introvert show traits or features of an introvert, but certain things just don’t resonate with them, which can be seen in other extroverts. You may not spend time alone on weekends and would like to spend time out with friends. You may also have...
- ADHD: What Is Talk Therapy?
Talk therapy can really be helpful to people living with ADHD. It’s normal for people to seek assistance from psychiatrists or professional counselors whenever they realize that they’re suffering from ADD/ADHD. You need to know that psychotherapy is very different from behavioral...
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), also known as chronic anxiety neurosis, is a condition characterized by excessive anxiety and worry about common occurrences and everyday life events. It’s quite normal to feel anxious when there is a reason to worry, such as financial instability. However, a...
- How an Autism Expert Failed to See His Own Son's Asperger's
Many children with Asperger’s syndrome are initially diagnosed with ADHD and then later diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome in adulthood when seeking help for directly related matters such as depression or persistent anxiety. This is how it took professor Tony Attwood, clinical psychologist, 35...
- Using Theatre to Act Through Autism and Bullying
Children with autism can have difficulties speaking with and interacting with other individuals. It can be stressful for them to comprehend what others think and feel. This, in turn, makes it difficult for them to express themselves to a full extent.For Jacob Redmon, who has Asperger’s syndrome,...
- Dr. Patrick J Williams PSY.D.2820 Hillcreek Drive Augusta GA 30909
- Dr. Ewa Halina Paziak PSY.D.2301 Wrightsboro Rd Augusta GA 30904
- Dr. David Wayne Proefrock PHD4684 Oakley Pirkle Rd Augusta GA 30907
- Dr. Kelly Suzanne Johnson PSY.D.28379 Davis Pkwy Warrenville IL 60555
- Dr. Martin Edward Lemon PH.D.28379 Davis Pkwy Warrenville IL 60555
- Dr. Lance Evans PHD.3601 4th St Lubbock TX 79430