Dr. Douglas Panye is a psychologist practicing in Augusta, GA. Dr. Panye specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Panye evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Panye because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Douglas Starling Panye PH.D's Practice location
Augusta, GA 30907Get Direction
Dr. Douglas Starling Panye PH.D's reviewsWrite Review
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- At 45 Years Old, Author Learns She Has Autism
Laura James, a freelance journalist and mother of four children, learned that she had autism in 2015, at the age of 45. Rather than dwelling on the uncertainty of her diagnosis, she decided to accept her condition.She replayed episodes from her childhood, her teenage years, and her later life,...
- How Did Chris Cornell Die?
Chris Cornell, known for his four-octave vocal range, presence in the grunge music scene, and lead vocal works with Soundgarden and Audioslave, was pronounced dead in Detroit, Michigan on Wednesday, May 17th, 2017.The Wayne County Medical Examiner’s office’s statement, issued Thursday, May 18th,...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust when looking at closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at things with small clusters of holes that are closely held together. Few of examples would be the head of a...
- Autism: There's Nothing Getting in the Way of Their Careers
According to research, it has been very difficult for many with autism spectrum disorder to attain and retain a job; however, a new generation has decided they refuse to let anything get in their way.Jonathan YoungJonathan Young is one of these inspirational young professionals who is not letting...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Dr. Patrick J Williams PSY.D.4145 COLUMBIA ROAD MARTINEZ GA 30907
- Dr. Ewa Halina Paziak PSY.D.522 BLACKBURN DR MARTINEZ GA 30907
- Dr. Kelly Suzanne Johnson PSY.D.28379 Davis Pkwy Warrenville IL 60555
- Dr. Martin Edward Lemon PH.D.28379 Davis Pkwy Warrenville IL 60555
- Dr. David Wayne Proefrock PHD4684 Oakley Pirkle Rd Augusta GA 30907
- Dr. Lance Evans PHD.1120 15TH STREET AUGUSTA GA 30912