Dr. Angela Miller is a psychologist practicing in Stow, OH. Dr. Miller specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Miller evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Miller because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Angela N r Miller PH.D., MPH's Practice location
Stow, OH 44224Get Direction
Dr. Angela N r Miller PH.D., MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Trichotillomania?
Trichotillomania, or hair pulling disorder, is a mental disorder in which people have a strong desire and urge to pull out hair from different parts of their body, including the scalp and eyebrows. In this type of disorder — also considered an impulse control disorder — one finds it hard to...
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- Overstimulation Makes Eye Contact Difficult for Those with Autism, Study Finds
It has been a common perception in recent years that when children with autism avoid eye contact out of indifference. People have said they are in their own world and need to be brought out of it.Children with ASD are very different from one another, in their struggles and levels of functioning. A...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust of closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at surfaces that have small clustered holes. Few of the examples would be the head of the lotus seed pod or the body of a...
- Coping with Geriatric Depression
Geriatric depression is a mental and emotional disorder that affects seniors. Every stage of life has its own set of challenges and aging is no exception. In fact, significant major changes surface and occur later life, such as the death of a loved one, retirement, medical problems, and increased...
- 10 Celebrities Identified as Pansexual
What is pansexual?Pansexual falls under the umbrella of bisexuality, but it actually reflects people who form a romantic, sexual, emotional, spiritual, or physical attraction to people regardless of their sexual expression and specific gender identity. A pansexual feels that gender is nothing but...
- Dr. Carl Usher Weitman PH.D.25221 Miles Rd Cleveland OH 44128
- Dr. Arcangela Wood PSY.D.9826 East Washington Street Chagrin Falls OH 44023
- John Bertschler PH.D.1389 Apple Valley Ct Broadview Heights OH 44147
- Dr. Judith A. Malone PH.D.8223 Brecksville Rd Brecksville OH 44141
- Dr. Robert H Mcgovern PSYCHOLOGIST10000 Brecksville Rd Brecksville OH 44141
- Dr. Patricia A Mccullough PH.D.23811 Chagrin Blvd Beachwood OH 44122