Dr. Stacie Sanmiguel is a family practitioner practicing in La Jolla, CA. Dr. Sanmiguel specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Sanmiguel possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Diego, Sch of Med, La Jolla Ca 1992
- Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Family Practice
Dr. Stacie Sanmiguel M.D.'s Practice location
La Jolla, CA 92093Get Direction
LA JOLLA, CA 92093Get Direction
Dr. Stacie Sanmiguel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tylenol-Codeine Side Effects
OverviewTylenol (acetaminophen) and codeine are used for the treatment of mild to moderate pain. Aside from pain, acetaminophen is also used to reduce fever. Tylenol is not a habit-forming drug. However, when this drug is taken in large dosages, serious liver damage including other negative side...
- When and How Is Ferrous Sulfate Used?
What is ferrous sulfate?Ferrous sulfate is a form of iron that can be obtained through supplements. Our bodies mostly get iron through the different types of food we consume. Iron becomes a part of myoglobin and hemoglobin once it is inside the body. Myoglobin enables the storage of oxygen in...
- Holistic Treatments for Sinusitis
A sinus infection can be caused by bacteria, virus, or fungi. Some of the symptoms of a sinus infection are congestion in the nasal passages, headaches, fever, and cough. It is always advisable to consult a physician if you are experiencing any of these symptoms. However, there are some natural...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What is an Exercise-Induced Migraine?
What is an Exercise-Induced Migraine?Exercises have been recommended by many doctors and lifestyle therapists as a healthy way of living. Unfortunately these exercises can have side effects such as migraines.Compromising on fitness is not often a preferred option but oft one chosen due to health...
- Stephen J Rohrer D.O.6699 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Michelle L Look MD6699 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Lawrence J Schlitt M.D.12395 El Camino Real San Diego CA 92130
- Dr. Leonard A Jurkowski M.D.10605 Scripps Poway Parkway San Diego CA 92131
- Dr. Perry Wayne Sexton MD351 Santa Fe Dr Encinitas CA 92024
- Mr. Imran Ahmed MD130 Cedar Rd # 340 Vista CA 92083