Vivek N. Dhruva DO
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Suite 201 Bel Air MD, 21014
Dr. Vivek Dhruva is a cardiologist practicing in Bel Air, MD. Dr. Dhruva specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Dhruva also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1999
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
Vivek N. Dhruva DO's Practice location
Bel Air, MD 21014Get Direction
- Breathlessness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction An unpleasant sensation of rapid breathing or difficulty breathing is known as breathlessness. People sometimes complain of feeling winded, puffed, or out of breath. Medically, it is called as dyspnea. Breathing may hurt and the person may feel tightness in the chest. It is normal to...
- Ten Potential “Heartbreakers”
Although heredity and age can contribute to the demise of a healthy heart, there are still some precautions you can take to prevent heart disease. Some precautions include:1. SmokingSmoking has a profound effect on an individual's blood pressure, and it can also cause blood clots. A smoker may also...
- What is the Ideal Cholesterol Level?
Ideal Cholesterol LevelLast week when you went for the regular check up the doctor told you that your ‘bad’ cholesterol levels are high. What does that mean? Is good and bad cholesterol the same thing? Yes, cholesterol is needed for maintaining good health. If the levels of low density...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What Are the Warning Signs of Hypertensive Crisis?
High blood pressure or hypertension is a chronic condition that may lead to other complications, including organ damage, gradually over a period of time. The blood pressure may become very high and severe all of a sudden resulting in a condition referred to as hypertensive crisis. Hypertensive...
- Nachum M Pfeffer MD6918 RIDGE RD BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Garima Sharma MBBS4924 Campbell Blvd. White Marsh Maryland 21236
- David Peichert M.D.9105 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Ali Tabrizchi D.O.602 S Atwood Road Bel Air MD 21014
- Jerald Insel M.D.5601 Loch Raven Blvd Baltimore MD 21239
- Nancy Strahan M.D.10755 Falls Rd Lutherville Timonium MD 21093