Vivek N. Dhruva DO
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Suite 201 Bel Air MD, 21014
Dr. Vivek Dhruva is a cardiologist practicing in Bel Air, MD. Dr. Dhruva specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Dhruva also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1999
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
Vivek N. Dhruva DO's Practice location
Bel Air, MD 21014Get Direction
- Types and Causes of an Irregular Heartbeat
What does an irregular heartbeat mean?An irregular heartbeat is also medically termed as arrhythmia or dysrhythmia. An irregular heartbeat happens when the heart’s electrical signals that coordinate with your heartbeat are not properly functioning. When you have an arrhythmia, your heart may:...
- Stem Cell Treatment Heals the Damage Caused by Heart Attacks
A new study has shown that muscle damage due to a heart attack can be corrected by stem cell treatment. This included a small number participants, but they have shown that stem cell treatment is an effective method to help patients recover from a heart attack. The study was directed by Eduardo...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- Causes and Treatment of a Persistent Cough
What is a persistent cough?It can be annoying to have a cough that lasts for more than a couple of weeks. A cough is considered chronic or persistent if it does not go away after four weeks in children and eight weeks in adults. However, most persistent coughs are due to colds, flu, infection, or...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- How is Congestive Heart Failure Diagnosed?
Congestive heart failure is known as a chronic condition where the heart fails to pump blood as well as it should. In the case of a heart failure, the doctor will use various methods to diagnose if you have had one. Want to know how they do it? Here are the basics:The diagnosis of any illness or...
- Ali Tabrizchi D.O.602 S Atwood Road Bel Air MD 21014
- Amir H Najafi M.D.602 S ATWOOD RD BEL AIR MD 21014
- Kunal Chaudhry MD500 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Joyce A. Zeno M.D.520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Niteen Milak M.D.520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Jay Michael Lang D.O.520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014