Dr. Walter J Song M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery2650 N Tenaya Way Suite 301 Las Vegas NV, 89128
Dr. Walter Song is a hand surgeon practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Song specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
New York Medical College 2002
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
- Properties of Q-type calcium channels in neostriatal and cortical neurons are correlated with beta subunit expression.
- Adenosine receptor expression and modulation of Ca(2+) channels in rat striatal cholinergic interneurons.
- [The influence on oxgen-carrying capacity of procine hemoglobin while attached PEG to increase its total molecular weight].
- Unique properties of R-type calcium currents in neocortical and neostriatal neurons.
- Characterization of Ca(2+) channels in rat subthalamic nucleus neurons.
- Separation of signal and noise from in vivo optical recording in Guinea pigs using independent component analysis.
- Excitatory postsynaptic potentials trigger a plateau potential in rat subthalamic neurons at hyperpolarized states.
- coaA and rts are allelic and located at kilobase 3532 on the Escherichia coli physical map.
- Cloning, sequencing, and expression of the pantothenate kinase (coaA) gene of Escherichia coli.
- Plasticity of neuronal connections in developing brains of mammals.
- Developing corticorubral axons of the cat form synapses on filopodial dendritic protrusions.
- Formation of crossed and uncrossed projections in the central nervous system.
- Ipsilateral interpositorubral projection in the kitten and its relation to post-hemicerebellectomy plasticity.
- Polymorphism of the melatonin receptor genes and its relationship with seasonal reproduction in the Gulin Ma goat breed.
- Effect of local structures on structural evolution during crystallization in undercooled metallic glass-forming liquids.
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cyst
Dr. Walter J Song M.D.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89128Get Direction
Henderson, NV 89074Get Direction
LAS VEGAS, NV 89121Get Direction
Henderson, NV 89074Get Direction
Dr. Walter J Song M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Song
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Is Copaiba Actually Helpful for Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment?
Copaiba is a substance found in leguminous trees from South America. The oil, often used by consumers, is taken from these trees. Every day, patients are searching for new and natural treatments. Still, despite promotions, natural treatments can be controversial. It is important to make an informed...
- Treatments for Lactose Intolerance
Although there is no definitive treatment for lactose intolerance, people who suffer from the condition control the signs and symptoms by changing their diets.There are some symptoms of lactose intolerance that are temporary and can improve within a short time like those caused by gastroenteritis....
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...