Dr. Kyle D. Bickel MD
Hand Surgeon | Surgery of the Hand1700 California St Suite 450 San Francisco CA, 94109
Dr. Kyle Bickel is a hand surgeon practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Bickel specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1987
University of California 1987
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS- Surgery of the Hand
- Raney clips: excision of vascular lesions on the scalp made (ridiculously) simple.
- The safety of rolled Penrose digital tourniquets for use in local procedures.
- The dorsal approach to silicone implant arthroplasty of the proximal interphalangeal joint.
- Fingertip reconstruction.
- Arthroscopic treatment of ulnar impaction syndrome.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Distal radius fractures: percutaneous treatment versus open reduction with
- Exposures of the wrist and distal radioulnar joint.
- Efficacy of rapamycin and FK 506 in prolonging rat hind limb allograft survival.
- Successful treatment of coccidioidomycosis osteomyelitis in an infant.
- Flexor pollicis longus tendon rupture after corticosteroid injection.
- Efficacy of magnetic resonance angiography in the evaluation of vascular malformations of the hand.
- Enlarging dorsal hand mass in a 64-year-old man.
- Microsurgical replantation of the avulsed scalp.
- The histologic anatomy of the volar plate.
- Effects of hydroxyethyl-starch-bound deferoxamine on ischemia/reperfusion injury in chronic nerve compression.
- Trigger Finger
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cyst
- Union Mem Hosp, Hand Surgery; Stanford Univ Hosp, Plastic Surgery
- Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford Ca - Bariatric Surgery
- Bern Switzerland. Raymond Curtis Hand Fellowship
Dr. Kyle D. Bickel MD's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94109Get Direction
Dr. Kyle D. Bickel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bickel
- The Benefits of Turmeric in Your Diet
Turmeric is a staple ingredient when cooking curries. The beautiful yellow color it endows makes the appearance of dishes more beautiful and tempting. However, only a few know that it is a super spice that has several health benefits. Turmeric is actually an herb mainly known for its antiseptic...
- Is There Ever Enough Ovarian Cancer Research?
Recently, there has been much progress made in research of gynecological cancers. Many report that this period has been exceptionally productive in the field. However, despite how positive this is, many with gynecological cancers are upset that clinical trials are becoming decreasingly available, as...
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), also known as chronic anxiety neurosis, is a condition characterized by excessive anxiety and worry about common occurrences and everyday life events. It’s quite normal to feel anxious when there is a reason to worry, such as financial instability. However, a...
- Most Common Causes of Swollen Lymph Nodes
Lymph nodes, also known as lymph glands, are situated throughout the body and are important to the body’s immune system. They are palpable and visible when they are swollen or enlarged. Lymph nodes can be found in every region of the body, and any problem of the lymph nodes will be a sign of...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Adam Schneider MD2351 Clay St San Francisco CA 94115
- Dr. Michael Thomas Friel M.D.45 Castro St San Francisco CA 94114
- Dr. Ziv Mani Peled MD2345 Balboa St San Francisco CA 94121
- Dr. Kendrick E. Lee MD80 Grand Ave Oakland CA 94612
- Dr. Zhongyu J Li MD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Aileen Shieu MD104 Saint Matthews Ave San Mateo CA 94401