Dr. Murray Turner is a nephrologist practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Turner specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Turner most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Mc Gill Univ Fac Med Hosp, Nephrology; Royal Victoria Hospital, Nephrology; Pitt Co Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine; Shands Hosp At Univ Of Fl, Internal Medicine
Dr. Murray W. Turner MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28207Get Direction
Dr. Murray W. Turner MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Medical Conditions Are Associated with Blood in Urine?
Introduction:Blood in urine is more often than not a sign that there is something amiss in the body. It may signal a minor infection that need not worry you, but it could also be pointing to something more serious that is still undetected. Even if you appear to be in reasonably good health, it is...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Does Acute Renal Failure Cause Death?
Our body machinery comprises of various parts and components all together, embedded to function as a whole unit to support life. Each component that forms a part of the body machine has a specific contribution and any malfunction in any of the components can have adverse effects on the entire body....
- The 3 Types of Urinary Tract Infections
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are common worldwide, among both men and women, and they can occur at all ages. However, women are more likely to develop urinary tract infections than men. A UTI is caused by a bacterial infection in the urinary tract. When bacteria enter the urinary tract, they are...
- Blood in Urine: What is a Urine Test?
When you pee and see a stream of rusty red urine, the sight fills you with a sense of dread. You suspect that the discoloration is due to the presence of blood. A pungent odor may fuel the anxiety. The only way to confirm suspicions is through a urinalysis recommended by a primary caregiver. A...
- Dr. Douglas A Nigbor MD2544 Court Dr Gastonia NC 28054
- Dr. Christopher Kevin Buehrig M.D.2711 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Garrett White M.D.285 E State St Columbus OH 43215
- Dr. Joel E Bruce M.D.2711 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Chris N Fotiadis MD2711 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Douglas Kelley Nicholson DO1436 Riverchase Blvd Rock Hill SC 29732