Dr. Murray Turner is a nephrologist practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Turner specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Turner most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Mc Gill Univ Fac Med Hosp, Nephrology; Royal Victoria Hospital, Nephrology; Pitt Co Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine; Shands Hosp At Univ Of Fl, Internal Medicine
Dr. Murray W. Turner MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28207Get Direction
Dr. Murray W. Turner MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is a Kidney Biopsy?
A kidney biopsy, also called renal biopsy, is a medical procedure which involves taking a sample tissue of the kidney for laboratory analysis. This procedure helps your doctor know the type of disease on your kidney, how severe the disease is and the best treatment option. A kidney biopsy is also...
- Blood in Urine: What is a Urine Test?
When you pee and see a stream of rusty red urine, the sight fills you with a sense of dread. You suspect that the discoloration is due to the presence of blood. A pungent odor may fuel the anxiety. The only way to confirm suspicions is through a urinalysis recommended by a primary caregiver. A...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- 5 Tips on Living with Kidney Stones
According to scientific research, around 15% of the world’s population is living with kidney stones. Among these people, 20% are men while 5% are women. Kidney stones is a condition which is very common especially in men. It is also among the most painful infections since it affects the urinary...
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- Dr. Douglas A Nigbor MD2544 Court Dr Gastonia NC 28054
- Dr. Christopher Kevin Buehrig M.D.2711 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Garrett White M.D.2301 W Morehead St Charlotte NC 28208
- Dr. Douglas Kelley Nicholson DO1436 Riverchase Blvd Rock Hill SC 29732
- Dr. Donald P. Berling MD2711 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Verachai Lohavichan M.D.2711 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207