Dr. Clifton E Wilkerson M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)2870 Lewis Ln Suite 220 Paris TX, 75460
Dr. Clifton Wilkerson is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Paris, TX. Dr. Wilkerson specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Wilkerson can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Wilkerson can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 1996
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1996
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Baylor Univ Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Garland Program
Dr. Clifton E Wilkerson M.D.'s Practice location
Paris, TX 75460Get Direction
Dr. Clifton E Wilkerson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wilkerson
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Know the Symptoms of Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer gradually develops when the healthy cells lining the cervix change and grow out of control. These changes lead to the formation of a mass, which is called a tumor. The tumor can either be benign (a tumor that is harmless) or malignant (cancerous and spreads to other parts of the...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Newer Birth Control Pills May Help to Lower the Risk of Ovarian Cancer
For a long time, it was feared that birth control pills would increase the chance of getting diseases such as ovarian cancer. However, multiple studies have surfaced, showing that women who use birth control pills actually have a lower risk of getting ovarian cancer. ...
- How Is Genital Herpes Transmitted?
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. It is associated with blisters or sores on the genitals. People with genital herpes may also experience flu-like symptoms. Most people with genital herpes may not experience any symptoms and may go on living normally without...
- Pregnancy Does Not Affect Breast Cancer Recurrence, Study Finds
There is a fear among some survivors of breast cancer that having a baby can cause the cancer to come back. For a while, there was no hard evidence one way or the other, so this question could cloud the mind of some women. Only ten percent of young women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer go...
- Dr. Tracy Pipkin MD2870 Lewis Ln Paris TX 75460
- Dr. Mark David Vaughn MD2850 Lewis Ln Paris TX 75460
- Dr. Mary Gail Miesch M.D., F.A.C.O.G.945 S Collegiate Dr Paris TX 75460
- Dr. Fred Andrew Williams M.D.1900 Fm 195 Paris TX 75462
- Dr. David Allen Carpenter MD2850 Lewis Ln Paris TX 75462
- Dr. Russell Walker Putnam M.D.2850 LEWIS LN STE 101 PARIS TX 75460