Dr. Fonda Robinson is a prosthodontist practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Robinson specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- Stabilization of measuring device during range of motion evaluation.
- Retrieval technique for fractured implant screws.
- Record for measuring interocclusal distance in fixed implant prosthodontics.
- A simple, inexpensive method of creating large truing stones.
- Evaluating closest speaking space with Spanish terms.
- Simplified impression technique for implant-supported crowns.
- Evidence-based curriculum reform: the Kentucky Experience.
- Oral rehabilitation of severe dentoalveolar trauma: a clinical report.
- Programmatic effectiveness of a university-based implant training program: long-term, patient-centered outcomes.
- Use of acronyms in the patient dental record.
- Programmatic assessment of a university-based implant training program using patient-reported outcomes.
- Osteoporosis and bisphosphonate-related osteonecrosis in a dental school implant patient population.
- Determining the rate of follow-up after hospital emergency department visits for dental conditions.
- Resistance of Mandibular Polyurethane Replicas to Fracture After Removal of Blocks From the Symphysis and Ramus.
- Bronchopulmonary and cardiovascular effects of prostaglandin D2 in the dog.
Dr. Fonda Gay Robinson DMD's Practice location
Lexington, KY 40536Get Direction
Columbus, OH 43210Get Direction
Dr. Fonda Gay Robinson DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Stem Cell Infusion as Possible Crohn's Fistula Therapy
The most common type of fistula associated with Crohn’s are anal fistulas which create “narrow tears that extend from the muscles that control the anus (anal sphincters) up into the anal canal.”Fistulas are just one of many Crohn’s-related issues which are grouped into the category of...
- The Effects of Sun Damage
New research has reported that exposure to pollution may double the skin damage caused by the Sun. The study reports that extreme weather and smoking may also increase the damage caused by ultraviolet radiations. The results of the study were presented at the annual meeting of the American Academy...
- How is ADHD diagnosed?
Anyone with a list of ADHD symptoms can speculate about the possibility of an ADHD disorder, but only a specialist can clearly determine the cause of the symptoms. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to take note of alarming signals that may point to ADHD and report them to your general...
- The Benefits of Green Tea
Green tea is known to reduce cholesterol levels, burn fat, prevent diabetes, prevent stroke, and control dementia. It is also known to have the potential to fight cancer and heart disease. Most of these beliefs are quite intriguing as there are very limited studies to prove the benefits. Katherine...
- Can I Walk After a Knee Replacement Surgery?
Yes, you can walk after a knee replacement surgery. The main goal of the surgery is for you to walk using an artificial knee and get back to your normal life. In fact, it is highly recommended that you immediately use your artificial knee.You need to know that walking again will require your...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Ahmad M Kutkut D.D.S., MS.800 Rose St Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Richard John Windhorn DDSBldg 38717 38th Street Augusta GA 30905
- Dr. Regina Beth Cunningham DMD2250 Leestown Rd Lexington KY 40511
- Dr. Patricia Nihill D.M.D., M.S.800 Rose Street Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. James Andrew Chandler DMD MSD1640 Nicholasville Rd Lexington KY 40503
- Dr. Behruz J Abadi DMD800 Rose St Lexington KY 40536