Joanne Cressman MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology1200 7th Avenue North Suite 340 Saint Petersburg FL, 33705
Dr. Joanne Cressman is a radiologist practicing in Saint Petersburg, FL. Dr. Cressman specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1987
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatric Radiology; University Hosp, Inc, Diagnostic Radiology; University Hosp, Inc, Internal Medicine
- Childrens Hospital Med Center
Joanne Cressman MD's Practice location
Saint Petersburg, FL 33705Get Direction
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701Get Direction
Joanne Cressman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cressman
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Chris Flowers345 Bayshore Boulevard Tampa Florida 33606
- David Huang1211 East Cumberland Avenue Tampa Florida 33602
- Michael Robert Youssef M.D.4516 N Armenia Ave Tampa FL 33603
- Eve M. Jehle M. D.300 Pinellas St Clearwater FL 33756
- Charles R Readdy D.O.508 S Habana Ave Tampa FL 33609
- Peter A Salazar MD1033 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St N Saint Petersburg FL 33701