Dr. Teri Macqueen is a psychologist practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Macqueen specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Macqueen evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Macqueen because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Teri Shontelle Macqueen PH.D.'s Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28210Get Direction
Dr. Teri Shontelle Macqueen PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Types of Procrastinators – Which Type Are You?
Are you the rare one? The one who does not put things off to the last minute? The one who does not procrastinate? I guess not! You would not be reading this if you are that rare person. It is very likely that you procrastinate just like me. Don’t we all do it?...
- Sigmund Freud
Sigismund Freud, later changed to Sigmund Freud, was born on May 6, 1856. He was an Austrian neurologist and founder of Psychoanalysis; a treatment for psychopathology through communication between the psychoanalyst and patient. The firstborn of 8 children, Freud’s mother interpreted his birth as...
- Adults with Autism May Be More Financially Responsible, Study Suggests
Everybody wants to handle money well and make positive economic choices for their future; however, it often doesn't work out so well. Some believe that being economically responsible is a character trait, but researchers have found that there may be an entirely different correlation for specific...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Why Women Love Literotica
People think about sex, people talk about sex, people like sex – it’s no big secret. However, even in the 21st century, pornography is perceived as a predominantly male interest. Regardless of stereotypes, the fact is that women have the same type of healthy sexual interest like men do. Many...
- Facing Condescension and Misunderstanding with Autism
Marta Rusek was unaware that she had autism until her adult life; however, she found it enabled her to be a more powerful version of herself.Before her autism diagnosisMarta knew for most of her life that she wasn't like everyone else. She couldn't necessarily put her finger on what it was, but she...
- Dr. Michelle Einson PH D1920 Briarcliff Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30329
- Dr. Rose Marie Leday PH.D.3440 Toringdon Way Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Matthew Alexander PHD1018 East Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Misty L. Collier LPA501 Billingsley Road Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Deborah Louisa Anderson PH.D.1100 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Jenny N. Poston PH.D.Behavioral Health Center Cmc Randolph Charlotte NC 28211