Dr. Sherry Banack is a pediatrician practicing in Wethersfield, CT. Dr. Banack is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Banack diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Banack can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Rochester Sch of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 1985
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry 1985
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- University of Connecticut Program A
Dr. Sherry Banack MD's Practice location
Wethersfield, CT 06109Get Direction
Dr. Sherry Banack MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Banack
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are often thought of in regard to adults, and cases of UTIs in children seem unusual. They are not. The mechanism by which UTIs develop does not discriminate by age, and the same E. Coli bacteria can affect a child just as easily as an adult. However, UTIs affect 2%...
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- Dr. Nagwa Khadr M.D. Guthrie Sayre Pennsylvania 18840
- Angela G. Geddis117 South Slope Drive Berlin Connecticut 6037
- Dr. Erika Cajsa Schumacher M.D.816 Broad St Meriden CT 06450
- Dr. Sydney Ladenheim MD225 Hopmeadow St Weatogue CT 06089
- Dr. Jerome Lahman M.D.357 Hartford Tpke Vernon Rockville CT 06066
- Dr. Meredith Barrows MD21 B Arts Center Court Avon CT 06001